Thursday, January 10, 2019

About Me Blog Post #1

Hello! All I have ever wanted to do is be able to make movies and T.V shows. There is something about entertainment and stories that have always fascinated me since I was a kid. I remember using iMovie on my old iPhone trying to make movies and trying to tell stories. They were very bad since I did not have the resources, money, or even friends to help me make the movies, however I was always filled with joy. Another fun fact about me is I am huge comic book fan. As a kid, I would read the comics and watch cartoon about these heroes such as Batman, Green Arrow, Spider-Man and tons more, and now that I am 19, not much has changed. #NerdForLife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #5 - Revison of Blog Post #4

In the two stories of Little Cog-Burt and Cotton Candy, we can read into these stories and look into the difference and the similarities of ...